Holly Bush FarmSleeps 48
A collection of luxury holiday houses ideal for large groups to gather together. A total of twenty four bedrooms with twenty four en suites or private bathrooms. Sleeps up to 48.
A Collection of Luxury Country Farm Houses For Large Groups To Gather In The Peak District
This former rural farm is being converted to a super collection of luxury holiday cottages. Located in a beautiful Peak District rural hamlet in the heart of the UK, the development is being sympathetically restored to provide a stunning modern venue for large groups. Phase one has already been completed (The Barn). Phase two will be finished in the Spring and phase three (a grade two listed farm house) due for completion by the end of May 2018.
- Hire the entire venue for exclusive use - three super dwellings ready to book from June 2018 onwards.
- A total of twenty four exquisite bedrooms
- Beautiful rural hamlet with total privacy
- Twenty four brand new en suite or bathroom facilities
- Fabulous games room
- We welcome cyclists! Great access to the High Peak Cycle Trail
- Fabulous walks from your door step - we welcome dogs!
- Equidistant to Ashbourne, Matlock and Buxton
- Close to Dove Dale, Tissington, Alstonfield, Ilam and Hartington
- The Barn (Phase one completed) is a stunning open plan converted barn with dining for up to 48 guests and nine bedrooms with en suites.
- The Cottage (Phase two) will have six ground floor bedrooms all with external access and six en suites.
- On the first floor in the eaves of the cottage, there is a fabulous games room. The games room will be furnished with a pool table & a few more facilities to keep you entertained. To the far end there is a TV room with soft seating and kitchinette
- The grade two listed farm house (Phase three) has a lounge, dining room, basement kitchen, boot room and nine bedrooms with private facilities planned
- Loads of open plan space for big gatherings yet cosy corners for quieter moments
- Large lawned garden with outdoor seating and BBQ
- Private parking
How To Find Us
The following comments are taken straight from the guestbook we keep for Holly Bush Farm. Verbatim.
Sign the Guestbook
If you have comments you'd like to leave then please get in touch. We love to hear all feedback - good or bad.