Dog Policy For Peak Venues Properties
The Peak District is a fabulous place to bring your four-legged friends with so much countryside to explore. We love dogs and welcome them to many of our properties.
Please read our dog policy before your stay:
Responsible pet owners are welcome to bring dogs to specific ‘Dog Friendly’ properties. When booking it is essential that you confirm the number of dogs that will be with your group.
We charge £20 per dog to stay at our ‘Dog Friendly’ properties. If there is extra cleaning above and beyond the normal clean (especially if we find they have been in the bedrooms/upstairs) we have the right to retain an agreed fee for any extra work carried out for excessive cleaning and this will be at the Owner's discretion.
Guests wishing to bring dogs must abide by the following rules
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
- Dogs must be well behaved and house trained and we have a strict policy that the dogs are strictly kept downstairs and off the soft furnishings and beds
- Any fouling on lawns or gardens must be cleared up without delay
- The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- For your dog’s safety, we advise they must not be left unattended in the external areas as the property boundaries may not be totally secure
Failure to adhere to our dog policy may result in you being asked to leave without compensation.
Please note that we do NOT permit dogs in the following properties: