Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Bakewell, Peak District
Salary: Circa £25,000 - £30,000k dependent on experience
Contract Type: Permanent. Hybrid (Flexible office/home)
Application deadline: Friday 8th December 2023
About Peak Venues
Peak Venues is an established, independent holiday cottage and group accommodation agency situated in The Peak District. We successfully market 50+ exclusive use self-catering holiday properties and have built a highly trusted and reputable brand. We do this through using our website, online channels, an integrated booking management system, and other key industry software products to promote, market and advertise our properties and services. In addition to our holiday and group accommodation agency, our wider group network includes three successful food and beverage businesses and a self-catering holiday village.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to not only contribute to the growth and success of our holiday let agency but also play a pivotal role in amplifying the reach and impact of our complementary businesses.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, we are seeking a talented and experienced individual with a range of digital and technical skills to support our small marketing team in the wider digital infrastructure. The focus of the role will be developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to boost website traffic and improve search engine rankings to increase sales across the Peak Venues agency.
• Devise and execute influential SEO strategies to elevate website rankings on search engines, harnessing tools like SEMrush, GTM, GA4, alongside other digital optimisation and marketing tools.
• Implement Conversion Tracking to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions for campaign optimisation.
• Elevate the online user experience by enhancing landing pages, streamlining the checkout process, and optimizing the user interface for improved conversion rates.
• Craft and optimize high-quality website content, product descriptions, and landing pages to captivate customers and increase conversions.
• Oversee performance marketing by managing and optimizing PPC campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn to bolster website visibility and conversion rates.
Part Time Cleaners
We are looking for cleaners to join our growing housekeeping team.
You will be based in and around the Peak District cleaning our holiday accommodation properties. Expect to be working in rural properties such as farmhouses, country houses and converted barns all of which offer a high standard of holiday accommodation
Part-Time Flexible work mainly on Mondays and Fridays but additional days in the week may be available. Hours are usually between 10am and 3pm.
A keen eye and attention to detail are a must but no previous housekeeping or cleaning experience is required as training will be provided
Competitive rates of pay
Call 01246 901193