Peak Venues Large Group Policy
Large Group Accommodation Policy
The Peak District is a fabulous place to enjoy a relaxed gathering and we welcome large groups. However, we do have some essential house rules and kindly ask you and your fellow guests to read.
Please carefully read our large group policy below so that you and your fellow guests are fully informed of our expectations before your arrival.
- Our properties do NOT cater for rowdy house parties. Our properties work really well for low key celebrations and relaxed weekends. Many properties are primarily residential accommodation and the applicable house rules must be respected at all times. You may be asked to leave if you do not adhere to the house rules.
- Strictly NO noise outside or external socialising after 10pm. We expect neighbours and local residents not to be disturbed after this time.
- We do not allow, the hire of hot tubs, live bands, PA systems and discos at our properties.
- It is essential that you confirm the exact number of guests that will be staying in the property and no additional guests are allowed at the venue without our prior permission. If additional guests are found staying in the property you all may be asked to leave.
- A Damage Deposit is charged on all group bookings and refunded after your stay.
- If there is extra cleaning above and beyond our generous allocation for a normal clean, we have the right to retain an agreed fee for any work carried out for excessive cleaning and this will be at the owner's discretion. Please ensure cookers are left clean, dirty dishes washed and put away and food cupboards and freezers are cleared out.
- If you are considering booking any activity/caterer during your stay, we can supply a list of recommendations and will make a note of the company visiting. Please double check with us that the activity/caterer you have booked is suitable for the property.
- The Peak District is a beautiful location to stay in, please do not book a property with us if you are expecting to combine it with a city night
out. Coming back in the early hours of the morning can cause noise disturbance even if you are trying to be quiet
- If you would like to decorate the inside of the property, please do so with appropriate adhesive which does not leave marks on the walls or pulls off the paint when removed.
- Please refrain from putting up banners on the outside of the properties particularly if you are in a village location, on a shared venue or have neighbours nearby.
- Your group must agree to behave in a considerate way to the people living near the property, (especially in the village locations) and to respect their privacy and peace at all times.
- Strictly no fireworks or Chinese Lanterns – these are not countryside friendly as we have lots of livestock in the Peak District.
- We only accept Hen and Stags parties in certain houses. Please only confirm a booking in one of our Stag/Hen friendly properties
We understand that planning a hen and stag stay is a big responsibility and if you are the person designated to book your holiday on behalf of a large group, we suggest that you forward this document on to all your guests attending so that everyone who attends fully understands the terms and conditions too.