- To confirm a Booking a non-refundable 25% deposit is required to be paid to Peak Venues.
- The non refundable balance of the Booking cost must be received by us no later than 12 weeks before your arrival date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Booking if full payment has not been received by 12 weeks prior to your arrival. If you book less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, payment of the total cost is due immediately.
- Once the holiday is confirmed by Peak Venues the guest has entered a legal contract which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- In the event of a cancellation by You, You must notify us as soon as possible in writing.
- In an event of the Accommodation becoming unavailable due to a problem with the house or its facilities, We have the right to cancel your Booking in advance and you will be refunded the full amount of the booking. We would only cancel your Accommodation if it was unavailable for reasons beyond Our control such as fire, flooding or structural problems. We would attempt to offer you alternative Accommodation - however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then We would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday.liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- We strongly advise cancellation insurance is taken out for all bookings.
To see our full Terms and Conditions please click here