- Once a booking is confirmed by the Agency, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. The balance of the booking cost must be received by us no later than 12 weeks before your arrival date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if full payment has not been received by 12 weeks prior to your arrival. If you book less than 12 weeks before the arrival date, payment of the total cost
- is due immediately.
- Once the accommodation is confirmed by the agent the guest has entered a legal contract which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- In the event of a cancellation by you, you must notify us as soon as possible in writing (including by email).
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive cancellation insurance that covers pre-booked UK self-catering holidays due situations such as adverse weather, ill health and bereavement. Please bear in mind that many of our properties are in remote locations where adverse weather can cause problems particularly during colder months.
- Alterations to confirmed bookings will be charged a £75 administration fee where a revised confirmation notice is required. In an event of the accommodation becoming unavailable
- due to a problem with the house or its facilities, we have the right to cancel your booking in advance and you will be refunded the full amount of the booking. We would only cancel your
- accommodation if it was unavailable for reasons beyond our control such as fire, flooding or structural problems. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation - however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
To see our full Terms and Conditions please click here