Following the most recent UK Government briefings, there are currently no restrictions on households or guest numbers allowed in holiday accommodation in England. Therefore, your holiday is currently able to go ahead as planned.
Should there be further restrictions put in place in due course we will support all guests that are affected with our Covid-19 Book Safe Promise.
What is covered under our Book Safe Promise:
• New bookings made after 8th January 2021 with a 2021/2022 arrival date will be covered by our Book Safe Covid-19 Promise.
• If the property you have booked is restricted due to UK Government travel restrictions due to Covid-19.
• If there are UK Government restrictions on groups sizes attending self-catering accommodation sites.
• If the given address on the booking is put into local/regional lockdown due to Government restrictions.
• Any existing bookings made prior to 7th June 2020 that has been transferred or deferred to a 2022 arrival date (due to previous Covid-19 restrictions).
What is not covered under our Book Safe Promise:
• If individuals in your group are unable to come due to contracting Covid-19, shielding, isolating, or quarantining. We strongly advise you and your fellow guests to take out travel insurance to protect individual circumstances and risks associated with COVID-19.
• A disinclination to travel due to fear of COVID-19 or new variants of COVID-19.
• Overseas/Foreign Government travel restrictions preventing travel to the UK – please refer to your travel insurance
• Our standard terms and conditions
will apply in all other circumstances **
Our Book Safe Promise Options
Transfer to a later date in 2022
Subject to availability, we will do our best to help you move your booking to a later date in 2022 at the same accommodation with no admin fees. If the cost of your new date falls into a higher season than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference. If it is in a lower season, we'll of course refund you the difference.
Defer your dates
If you know you still want to stay with us, but you just can't commit to a date yet, then you can defer your booking. We will hold your payment against your account, and you can put this towards a new booking at any of our properties. Don’t worry about taking your time as there’s no deadline for rebooking just come back to us when you are ready.
We will offer a full refund if the property you have booked is restricted due to UK Government travel restrictions if the given address on the booking is put into local/regional lockdown due to UK Government restrictions or there are UK Government restrictions on groups sizes attending self-catering holiday accommodation.**
Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to travel for any other reason, our standard cancellation terms
accepted at the time of booking would apply.**
Our normal booking procedure should be followed including the date by which your balancing payment should be met.
If you have any further questions about our Book Safe Promise please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.