Book Safe Covid Promise
Our Covid-19 Book Safe Promise for Stays in 2021
We understand that 2021 will continue to be a year of uncertainty when it comes to planning your holiday. We will support bookings that are affected by Government changes making it illegal to stay or changes in tiers and group sizes.
Our Book Safe Promise offers assurance for our guests in uncertain times during 2021.
What is covered under our Book Safe Promise 2021:
- New bookings made after 8th January 2021 with a 2021 arrival date will be covered by our Book Safe Covid-19 Promise
- If the property you have booked is restricted due to Government travel restrictions due to Covid-19.
- If there is Government restrictions on groups sizes.
- If the given address on the booking is put into local/regional lockdown due to Government restrictions.
- Any existing bookings made prior to 7th June 2020 that has been transferred or deferred to a 2021 arrival date (due to previous Covid-19 restrictions).
What is not covered under our Book Safe Promise 2021:
- If individuals in your group are unable to come due to contracting Covid-19, shielding, isolating, or quarantining. We strongly advise you and your fellow guests to take out travel insurance to protect individual circumstances and risks associated with COVID-19.
- A disinclination to travel due to fear of COVID-19 or new variants of COVID-19.
- Our standard terms and conditions will apply in all other circumstances
OUR BOOK SAFE PROMISE 2021 OPTIONS:
Simply Move Your Booking To 2022
If you made a new booking after the 8th January 2021 for a 2021 stay, you can move your booking to the same break next year, at the same property for the same price. If you have made a booking in 2020 and need assistance, please email us with your booking reference.
Transfer to a later date in 2021
Subject to availability, we will do our best to help you move your booking to a later date in 2021 at the same accommodation with no admin fees. If the cost of your new date falls into a higher season than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference. If it is in a lower season, we'll of course refund you the difference.
Defer your dates
If you know you still want to stay with us but you just can't commit to a date yet, then you can defer your booking. We will hold your payment against your account, and you can put this towards a new booking at any of our properties. Don’t worry about taking your time as there’s no deadline for re booking just come back to us when you are ready.
We will offer a full refund if the property you have booked is restricted due to Government travel restrictions, if the given address on the booking is put into local/regional lockdown due to Government restrictions or there is Government restrictions on groups sizes.
If you have any further questions around our book safe promise please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.